Monday, September 3, 2007

visiting old friends!




so weird, we took this picture and cracked up, because we were making the same really attractive face!




So, I drove down to San Jose while I was in the neighborhood and visiting my dear Ameena - my twin, who's just been in Germany studying voice and music for a year and I welcome her back to the country! It was so good catching up and having her meet Max! Then, my long-time girl, Ami, was home visiting from Nashville - amazing singer she is, (how come i have all these friends that are more talented than me???), and it was SO great to be with her! and Shelly, who loves Ami too and I love her! That's her and Max "veggin' out" - literally, he's spellbound by Veggie Tales!
I love old, comfortable, laughing to crying lifelong friends.....i just wish i could see them everyday!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I cant believe max will be one soon! He is so handsome, and I'm glad your finally back !! I've missed your posts!

Steve and Alie said...

I miss Shelly and Ami so much... Lucky you that you got to hang out with them... I miss you too... :(

Lydia Paige Louise said...

OOOHHH, i miss Ami!! She looks so great!! I love shelly!! I spent this last week with her and she is one of the funniest people i know!!! I honestly was laughing so hard i thought i was going to die!! Love ya girl, Lydia