Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby!

I can't believe that last year this time I was just about to meet my little angel as he entered this world! I've been on the verge of tears all day - just so filled with awe and gratitude, that God would entrust such a precious life to me, and fill my heart with unfathomable love and joy. Happy 1st Birthday, Maximillian - I had no idea I was capable of this kind of love...or that you would complete your Dad and I the way you do...thank you for making us a family.


waiting for you!




6 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I get to be the first birthday comment for Max!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!! I can't believe it's been one year since you were born! The world is a brighter place with you in it. We love you!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Max!!! McKenna says "Happy Birthday" and she hopes you enjoy your cake as much as she does!! We love you and all the hilarious faces you make.

Learning to Love said...

Happy 1st Birthday Max!!! It would be nice if Pierce would decide to come tonight or tomorrow:)

Alison said...

Yea!!!! Happy Birthday, Max! You are the most fun mom in the world... be prepared to spend your whole growing up years laughing really hard... Love you, Lei!

Tamar said...

That picture of Max under the "spotlight" ,when he just made his grand entrance into the world, is great!

Danielle said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Sorry we couldn't be at you party!! We love you so much!! You have amazing parents, take care of them!! Don't grow up too fast k!!??