Saturday, September 1, 2007

HOME!!!!

I know, I know - it's been forever! But, we're finally home and I can blog again! I'm still not at my computer so I can't post new pictures, but, soon and very soon - I promise! I've been back and forth from San Fran and didn't have my camera,or my computer, yada yada - it's been nuts! We're so happy to be back, though! It was a surprise - we thought we'd be down there longer, but last minute they sent us home! well, James is actually in San Luis Obispo right now working the lighting storm damage - but we're technically home! I'll write more and update later....for now, some old pictures. I was just marveling how much our lives have changed in a couple years! the picture with our dog Brody, was right after we got home from the first rotation of being sent to SF 2 years ago! Lots has happened since then!!!!


2 comments:

Tamar said...

I'm gonna copy your prego pic! Love it!

Steve and Alie said...

Okay, I've re-entered the blogging world and posted some pics of vacation! But I've just gotten started... I still have 8 days of pictures to post. :) I LOVED MAUI! And I know you do too, so you'll appreciate all my ridiculous blogs about how much I loved the island... :) Miss you! Glad you're home... wish I was closer... Let's chat soon, ok?