Friday, September 7, 2007

makeup madness

I'll blog more next week..but for now..crazy busy! I'm doing makeup for a corporate event and a wedding tomorrow - gone from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.(18 people total), then church; then a party on Sunday, and makeup consultations galore - I did a photoshoot today and 3 consultations this last week alone...only 4 more weddings this month! phew! I'm loving it, though! Settling in at home isn't exactly what's happening...but at least we're home! and that feels so good! I was totally ready!



I love this picture! Max was only 5 weeks old and I was in Natalie's wedding and doing the makeup - he was So good, wedding, reception everything and so little!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You've got a little bit of everything on your music blog, and I love it! I kind of woke up today feeling like the first song, and then the second song made me feel better. Wouldn't trade that everyday love for anything!!!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Hey, i was at Leslie's last night and we watched Sunday Night Live and i was laughing so hard!! It was the one where you all had the Prop Room Survivor!! Hilarious, i tell you, hilarious!!! I really loved your hair at the end!!;) So funny!! And i absolutly loved the alternate ending to the Village!! I had tears in my eyes!! I am so thankful that God made lots of people around me really funny!! Love ya, Lydia

p.s. How was your baby's b-day party?