Monday, September 10, 2007

Party Time!

We had a little family party for Max on Grandparent's Day! I'll post more pictures soon. I almost balled when we sang to him! 1 whole year!!! So exciting - but, I can hardly believe it! We had a great time and Max got gobs of fun stuff! Oh, and it's not his real birthday till the 14th! Thanks for all the B-day wishes, though!

Mimi and Poppa! Slapping Poppa's head - my favorite! Doesn't that balloon look like a giant Max head?!?

That's right, it's my birthday party! I'm the Birthday Boy!Looks like a funny huge man going through the door!

4 comments:

prettyinink0402 said...

Ahhh...I can't believe that he is a year old. I wasn't home but I remember hearing that you had him. That ballon is too cute...they grow way too fast! He looks so much like both of you...Kyler looks nothing like me...he is all Daddy!

Steve and Alie said...

Love the big Max head balloon! ;) That's so cute that your mom is Mimi... I think that is what my kids are going to call my mom.

Amy said...

I can't wait to see pictures! I'm sure he loved his Bob the Tomato cake!!

Melissa said...

He's so cute!! He sure loves his grandparents, but who wouldn't love them? Glad you had a fun party!