Saturday, September 22, 2007

Grow, garden, grow!

so, these pictures are probably boring to everyone - but i'm so excited about the first endeavors of my little green thumb that have bloomed and tripled in size! I love this weather, too - isn't so wonderful?!?! I just feel like we finally have a yard and I have pretty flowers to decorate my house with - just thought I'd share!
Here are the before - and these are a major improvement from before that! but look at how much everything's grown in a couple months






!

3 comments:

Steve and Alie said...

NOT Boring at all!!! I should fly you up here to help me. I'm clueless! I have a black thumb, and fingers and toes...

Mike and Nat said...

I love these pictures! It looks so awesome!

Learning to Love said...

It was good to see you yesterday. Your yard looks beautiful! I can't wait to do ours. But, first comes the rest of the remodel inside and painting the house before we can start on the yards. Such a long process.