Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Big Day....

So at my appointment yesterday I found out that I was still dialated to about 2 and 1/2, which I found out the week before when I went to the hospital because they thought I was leaking amniotic fluid - lovely,and the results from my ultrasound...they say she's about 9 lbs. Yes, already!!! and that was last week! yikes! So, I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday, Oct. 20th!!! So, obviously - I know it can happen at any time, but to know that in 6 days or less I will meet my Baby Girl - I'm so excited! and that there's an end in sight! I'm feeling pretty good, just not able to do a lot - well, I'm still doing a lot, but not as mobile! So soon!!!!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Yeah! That is exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl and hear how your birth goes. We have about 2 1/2 weeks until I'm due (Oct. 31st) and I'm just about as anxious as I'm sure you are :) Bless you as you wait these next few days!

Learning to Love said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the clothes!!! You saved me :) I haven't tried them all on yet, but there is a pair of jeans that fit (which I was desparate for)! Was that pair of jeans you got out the only thing you needed back, or do I need to put your name in all of the clothes? Let me know.

Steve and Alie said...

She looks so cute!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her. This is so much fun, Lei! I can't wait to see you with a daughter.

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

9 lbs already!!! I'm excited to see her! Congradulations! In no time at all you're going to meet your baby girl!

Melissa said...

She'll be here SOON!!! Hang in there! So excited to see her!

{The Christian's} said...

Good luck Leilani!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! :)

Learning to Love said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting to finally have her here! Can't wait to see her. I'll try to connect with you once you get settled a little at home. Love you guys!

The Stockwells said...

Im waiting to see pictures of Mia! I hope everything went well.