Monday, October 27, 2008

Due date - tomorrow!

How funny is that - that my due date is tomorrow and we were in the hospital exactly a week ago with our hours-old Baby Girl! It's been an amazing first week with Miss MiaBella! Okay - so I know I haven't given any detail, so here's some stats for those who've been asking:
She was born at 2:25 p.m. Oct. 20th at 8 lbs 14 oz. (2 oz. smaller than Max) and 20 1/2 inches long. I was induced, got into the hospital early Monday morning, had an AMAZING labor and delivery experience - that ended up with her being born in 2 pushes after I dialated from a 4 to a 10 in an hour! Crazy! The recovery's been so much better than with Max, and she's an incredibly easy, peaceful baby that would almost sleep through the night if I didn't need to feed her (for My sake!)!
We couldn't ask for more! I feel the love of God so strongly that it brings me to tears - I am so blessed and I know it. What an amazing gift from God and I'm so grateful. I am head-over-heels in love with this little girl - she's captured our hearts! Thanks for all your love and sweet support - it means the world!










7 comments:

josiah michael said...

of course you can put a pic on your website :)

Steve and Alie said...

Lei, we couldn't be more excited for you and your family!!!!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Steve and Alie said...

Lei, we couldn't be more excited for you and your family!!!!!!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

Wedding Tulle said...

Auntie Bree loves this one! So cute.

Wedding Tulle said...

Auntie Bree LOVES this one!

Kyle, Chelsie and Jacob said...

She's so adorable... that car seat is awesome!! I'm glad that Max loves his sissy... he looks like a wonderful big brother! Congrats!!

The Pappoe's said...

Congrats Lei! I love you and am so happy your little princess' birth went so well!