Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Waiting for Mia...

I can't wait to put her in here.

"active" is an understatement - she's acrobatic!!!

So...tomorrow I have an ultrasound to see how big this "little" girl is - and based on that, to avoid a c-section, I might have the option of being induced in a week or so. So, I'm not super-anxious to get her out or not be pregnant - I'm not feeling impatient; I'm just crazy uncomfortable! Not sleeping, constant Braxton hicks, cramping, swelling - and I just don't know if I could do another full 3 weeks of this insanity! I made it through the 2 weddings this last weekend, with nothing short of excruciating pain and thinking I was going into labor by the end of the night, but - hey, I made it!!! and in the mean time, I'm still getting lots done! So, we'll see....I'll keep y'all updated. Pray that I can get some sleep!!!

6 comments:

h♥untie said...

that is so funny they mixed up our charts...I won't be back to see him for a while...we had eden on sept. 30th...a week early!
i can't wait to see pics of your little mia....babies are so much fun!

Tamar said...

Enough with those Braxton-hicks already!!! At least she's moving along, right? :)

Natalie said...

it is either going to be june 19th or july 24th. it just depends on the location site.

Steve and Alie said...

Your shower was beyond adorable, Lei! I love it. One of the cutest ever for sure. Can't wait to see you and meet little Mia. And if it's safe to have that baby early, then by all means, have that baby early!!! Keep me posted... ;) Love you.

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

I so remember those days. I will pray for sleep for you. I have to admit, I can't wait to see her though - she's going to be beautiful!!! So exciting!!!

Andrea said...

Have you had her yet? I haven't heard anything from anyone. I'm dying to see pictures of her! Hope your hanging in there if you are still prego! Love ya