Friday, October 3, 2008

Woo hoo!

Okay, so I'm a nesting freak - I've been organizing my office, all my files and paperwork, all the closets, the Baby's room, my entire garage, and I've just washed and put away all of Mia's clothes!!! and I feel like I could go into labor at any second! So, with all that compulsive drive, my body's revolting and making me pay for overdoing it. So, I'm trying to lay low - especially because I've got 2 big weddings to do makeup for out of town tomorrow, and I'm so nervous that my water will break right in the middle of it all! so pray for me!!!! Oh, and here's some wonderful shots of my amazing shower by the infamous Danielle Bryan! What a party for the princess!!!

My Hero!
Can you believe 2 years ago, we had no kids!?!? Now there'll be 6!
Yes, Bree's husband Dan - made the Strawberry Jam!!! How sweet is that?!?!











4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wish I could have been there...Everything looks beautiful! Love ya!!!

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

girl, you're life is a blast even just watching from afar...I love catching up on your blog even if I only get to do it not so very often anymore. You look marvelous at your 'ready to pop' stage. and what fun pics with the pickles and ice cream (you make me lol) I wish you the best with this blessed beautiful baby girl. Wish I could have been at the shower with you. You are so blessed Lei, and loved by so many, it's a gift! enjoy every bit of it! love ya!!
jenn

Melissa said...

It was such an elegant and amazing shower, LeiLani. Can't wait for Mia to pop out!

Stephanie said...

You are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I know! I am excited for you that you are only days away from having your baby!