Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weddings, Apple Hill, Roseville, Parties...oh and being dialated to a 2 1/2 in the meantime!!!

Well, laying low isn't exactly what I've been doing - I just can't help it! I had my last wedding on Saturday - thank God!!! Done till next spring! My body is definitely done working any more! So this last week I went out of town like 5 times, took my Dad to the airport, took Max to Apple Hill with Mom and Auntie Kathy, saw a Broadway show in Sac, went to a dress-up party, visited the Rock and Hav and Deb and our crew of kids, and finished my last wedding out of town! Phew! Today I just finished my last "project" (well, maybe) and decorated for Fall - so, I'm ready, right?!?!
Beautiful Bride!
Max's face here kills me!!!







Yes, there are several Giant "pumpkins" in this picture! I had no idea we were making the same face!

Tuckered out from a long day

1 comments:

Rose said...

Was Max a skunk????
Brilliant, I love it.