Monday, October 27, 2008

My Boys!

Okay, I have to take a minute to tell you what an amazing Hubby I have, along with the coolest little boy ever! James has taken about a month off of work - in which I'm so elated and spoiled with having him around, I don't what I'll do when he goes back! But he has been the world's greatest Dad and Husband - cooking me this incredible breakfast's every morning (Eggs benedict, Banana nut bread - from scratch!) and my favorite desserts including this amazing Key lime pie! and has just taken charge with laundry and dishes and cleaning; and has handled Max and his needs in every way. Max is Loving it as much as I am! Max loves his "sissy" and holds her every day and hasn't acted jealous at all - just into her, kinda like a new pet! So, I just wanted to pay a tribute to the men in my life and how I'm the luckiest Lady in the world!



0 comments: